Learn More About the MyCare Program!
A New Resource for Your GI Care
At Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology, we are pleased to now offer the MyCare Program. This is a comprehensive care management program that helps you to achieve your health and wellness goals!
Your provider here at Jackson Siegelbaum is kept up to date on your progress, any questions you have, and your successes as you continue through the program.
What is the MyCare Program?
Qualified patients will benefit from a convenient telehealth-based platform where you can participate from the comfort of your own home. Medicare typically covers the cost of the program which includes:
- Monthly check-in calls with your MyCare Coordinator
- Weekly texts/emails
- Access to additional clinical & Specialist resources
- Collaboration in setting health-related goals
- One-on-one support in making healthy lifestyle changes
- Help managing meds & coordinating needed care
- Educational health & wellness content sent electronically
- Videos covering nutrition, fitness, and motivation
- Interactive games like Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy
- Digital scale for Eligible patients
- Accountability tool to help you lose weight
- Remote Patient Monitoring to help track progress
Ready to Discuss This Comprehensive Care Management Program with Your Care Team?
Contact us at 717-761-0930, or send us a message directly through your Patient Portal – We are looking forward to helping you achieve your health & wellness goals!