A Culture Of Caring
Here for our Patients, Here for Each Other
At Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology, we provide exceptional care to our patients, but we also extend that philosophy of caring to our team. This culture of caring creates a truly special place to work. Colleagues are sincere, friendly and supportive—whether we’re working together to help patients or rearranging schedules to accommodate a coworker’s new college class.
Office Nursing Positions Available
Full Time Staff Nurse Positions open for the following: Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse wanting to join our Patient Centered Clinical Team. The Staff Nurse assists and works collaboratively with the Primary Nurse and Provider in providing exemplary care to our patients.
- RN, LPN with current PA state license.
- CPR certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years of GI or Medical/Surgical Nursing Experience Preferred.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of clinical staff, employees and patients in the Practice.
- Positive Team Player with Positive Communication Skills.
- Experience with Electronic Health Care Systems; Ability to utilize Computer applications for documentation within patient records, updating patient records, prescription refills, scheduling etc.
We welcome you to submit your resume and any other pertinent information to [email protected] for this position or other roles for future consideration.
Five tenets guide us as we serve our patients, work alongside our teammates and share our personal lives.
When we all focus on the same goal of putting patients first, we perform better and help our colleagues succeed as well.
By working together and holding ourselves accountable for our performance, we find solutions to challenges that we couldn’t overcome alone.
Fostering a sense of community and compassion in the workplace builds supportive relationships that extend far beyond our office walls.
To maintain our culture of caring, we value face-to-face communication and positive attitudes and insist on treating each other with mutual respect.
Never underestimating the fact that our employees can choose where they work, we are grateful for the unique talents and value each of our colleagues bring to Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology.