We offer our team members a wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive Wages
- Generous PTO
- Optional Insurances
- 401K Participation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Awards and Incentives
- New Virtual Learning Center for working parents
Our Company Values
When we all focus on the same goal of putting patients first, we perform better and help our colleagues succeed as well.
By working together and holding ourselves accountable for our performance, we find solutions to challenges that we couldn’t overcome alone.
Fostering a sense of community and compassion in the workplace builds supportive relationships that extend far beyond our office walls.
To maintain our culture of caring, we value face-to-face communication and positive attitudes and insist on treating each other with mutual respect.
Never underestimating the fact that our employees can choose where they work, we are grateful for the unique talents and value each of our colleagues bring to Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Float Nurse (MA or RN or LPN)
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Insurance Verifications Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Surgical Center Nurse (RN or LPN)
- Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant (Part-Time/ 2-3 days per week)
Other careers we offer include:
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- GI Technician
- Insurance Billing
- Medical Records
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Lab Assistant/ Phlebotomist
- Patient Services Phone Representative