* Hours of Operation: The West Shore Endoscopy Center is open from 6:45 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
* Cancellations: If you need to cancel your endoscopic procedure, please contact the West Shore Endoscopy Center at 717-975-2430 to inform us.
* Procedure day: On the day of your procedure, please bring to the West Shore Endoscopy Center a list of your current medications, allergies, and any hospitalizations or surgeries you have had, as well as a copy of your advance directive.
* Arrival Time: Please be aware that your arrival time to the Endoscopy Center may change from the time you were first given. You will be notified one to two days prior to your examination to confirm what your exact arrival time will be. Occasionally, fluctuations in the schedule occur and you could be requested to arrive earlier or later than originally scheduled.
* Comfort: For your comfort, you may choose to wear or bring socks. If you are receiving sedation, you will have an intravenous (IV) catheter placed. For this reason, you may want to wear short sleeves.
* Drivers: If you are receiving sedation, you may not drive for 12 hours, following the procedure, and must have a driver to transport you home. If your scheduled appointment time is later than 1:30 pm, we request your driver wait for you in our waiting room. We apologize for any inconvenience this may pose.
* Fragrance-free: For the comfort and safety of our patients, the West Shore Endoscopy Center is a fragrance-free facility. Because of this, we ask that you and your driver do not wear perfumes, scented lotions or oils the day of your procedure. Thank you for your understanding.